Citroën Berlingo Large loading volume
3 front seats
3 front seats, a unique feature in the sector
Performance and cost-efficiency go hand in hand with respect for the environment, with CO2 emissions starting at 123g per km.
The Citroën BERLINGO ships with a range of engines and gearboxes that meet high standards of performance while also respecting the environment and your budget. It offers a choice of one petrol engine…
- VTi 95 (manual gearbox) – 164g of CO2/km
…and four diesel:
- H• HDi 75 (manual gearbox) – 133g of CO2 /km
- HDi 90 (manual gearbox) – 138g of CO2 /km
- e-HDi 90 Airdream (manual gearbox) – 129g of CO2 /km
- e-HDi 90 Airdream (6-speed clutchless EGS6 gearbox) – 123g of CO2 /km
(CO2 emission values for L1 van)
The Citroën BERLINGO makes a strong statement of personality, with its modern, robust design.
A stylish, modular LCV with dynamic lines, reassuring wraparound bumpers, curved flanks, generous loading capacity and a spacious interior, it is sure to appeal.